Wednesday 25 July 2012

Porsche 17 inch 5 Spoke Alloys *

Full set of Porsche 17 inch alloys, they were fitted to our VW camper van using some spacers, however we have changed to the more classic Empi look. The alloys are ok but personally I would have them resprayed to get them to look their best. All have the proper Porsche centre caps. 2 have almost new Dunlop 205/45/17 84v tyres fitted and 2 have old Goodyear Eagle 215/45/17 tyres (these are not road legal). I have taken pictures of the rear of the alloys for all the information that I have available to me. However the 5 stud pattern measures as follows:- centre to centre diagonally = 12cm centre to centre side by side = 7.5cm email me if you have any questions. 20 each is a bargin, buyer collects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular